First Time To CrossFit?
Is it your first time to CrossFit?
That's amazing! We know it can be scary trying something different and outside your comfort zone for the first time. Trust us, we've been there too. We've all been the first timer at some point in our fitness career.
What should I bring?
This is easy:
- Runners, preferably training shoes over running shoes.
- T-Shirt or Tank Top
- Water Bottle
What you don't need (until much later and even then it's still optional):
- Wrist Wraps
- Lifting Belt
- Lifting Shoes
- Gymnastics Grips
What class should I go to for the first time?
Great Question. We have many options for beginners. We suggest your first time in class be chosen in this order depending on your schedule of course. We want your first experience to be the best one possible.
- CrossFit Fundamentals two-hour seminar is offered once a month. Check our fundamentals page to find out when it's offered next.
- HIIT class offered on Monday at 9:00AM & 7:30PM, Wednesday at 9:00AM & 6:30PM, Friday at 9:00AM and Saturday at 11:00AM. These HIIT classes don't integrate some of the more advanced CrossFit movements, so it keeps your intensity up while you move without having to worry about perfecting your form with a barbell.
- CrossFit class at 6:30PM on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday. These are our regular classes, but are often much smaller in terms of participants. Our busiest classes are 6:00AM, 7:00AM, 4:30PM, and 5:30PM. This makes 6:30PM is an excellent opportunity to join a class and get more one on one time with our amazing coaches.
- If none of the above times can fit your schedule, we still want you to come in! Don't let your schedule dictate your health. Just give us a call or speak with one of our coaches to find a time that works best for you and we'll make sure to give you the attention you need.
So you've completed your first few classes? Well, the world is your oyster, check out our schedule. You're able to visit every single one of our classes now!