B.J. is Our Athlete of the Month
Congratulations To B.J.! Our Athlete of the Month. We had a chance to ask B.J. a few “Athlete of the Month” questions. We would like to share them with you.
1. Favorite exercise and/or W.O.D?
All of them. Each time I try something new, I love it. And then I want to do it again to do it better.
2. Least favorite exercise and/or W.O.D?
Burpees. I WILL conquer them!!
3. Name one goal/personal record would like to accomplish through CrossFit?
To be able to do push-ups and pull-ups without modifications or assistance.
4. Favorite CrossFit moment?
Reaching the top of the rope climb.
5. Favorite cheat meal/food?
Cheat meals have too big of a health risk for me. Good-for-you food can be just as tasty as the cheat foods.
6. Interesting fact about you?
I love polar bears and went up to Churchill, MB, to see them. Amazing to see them in their own environment!
7. What do you enjoy most about Capital City Athletics?
Ryan and Clayton are the heart of gym; the members are eclectic and supportive. A great combo.
8. Besides CrossFit what do you do for fun?
I swim, paddle, run and travel….road trip!!
9. Favorite quote, words to live by?
Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up already!
10. Advise for newbies to CrossFit?
Just show up. The rest is easy.